Connect With Us
The Office Dealer does not sell, trade or lease any of the personal information you give to us when visiting the site or purchasing from us. Your name, mail and email addresses are treated with the strictest confidence. Joining our mailing lists is optional and doing so will only result in your receiving mail directly from us.
Terms and Conditions
We use the highest standards of technology in order to protect any confidential information submitted to us. The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol and encryption in place on our site prevents illegitimate access to your data.
If a product is listed incorrectly by price, model or otherwise, we reserve the right to cancel your order. We will, of course, do our best to contact you regarding a substitute. If your credit card has already been charged, we will issue a credit.
Copyright & Trademark
All the material contained on this web site, including all text, graphics, design elements and all other information are copyright of The Office Dealer and its licensees, vendors, content providers and partners. All rights reserved.
Address Corrections/Delivery Refusal/Missed Delivery
It is your responsibility to supply a correct address for delivery. Failure to do say may incur an address correction charge and/or redelivery/return authorization fees. UPS will return a package to our warehouse after three delivery attempts. You must make arrangements with them if you are not going to be present when your order is delivered.
Refusing a delivery for any reason other than damages will result in you having to pay the delivery costs both ways. If you no longer require the goods you ordered, you need to submit a Return Authorization.
Freight items are shipped on a dock-to-dock basis. Inside delivery is available at an extra cost--please call for details. You must be present to sign for a freight delivery. Note any damage on the delivery documentation provided by the driver.
A request for a Return Authorization *MUST* be submitted to us before any products are returned. We can not accept returns that do not clearly display the Authorized Return Number we assign.
All returns and credits are subject to the following conditions:
- All requests for credit must be made within 7 days of invoice
- All claims for damages and shortages must be made within 48 hours of receipt
- All product must be in resalable condition
- Special order, food and beverage and pharmaceutical merchandise is not subject to return except in the case of an error by The Office Dealer.
- Any RA order older than 28 days or not returned with a valid Return Authorization will be considered void and thereby a zero credit issued.
- Returned items "no longer required" are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable except in the case of damaged goods, shortages or mispicks (items you did not order have mistakenly been sent to you). In the event that your order shipped for free, the actual shipping amount calculated for your order prior to the discount for shipping is non-refundable. (i.e. UPS and freight carriers get paid regardless and we cannot refund that portion of your order unless it was our mistake, even if we initially covered the cost of shipping)
Request a Return Authorization
We do not accept returns that do not have a Return Authorization number, nor do we accept returns at our Sales office.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding Privacy and Security, please call or use the Contact Us page to let us know.
Rebates & Promos