Wish we sold these. A great concept. The chair looks good and very functional alone but can also easily be moved for creating a shared workspace.
Selected features of the node chair
1. Casters lend mobility for quick, easy transitions between teaching modes.
2. Swivel seat keeps open sightlines between student and instructor, whiteboard, and other students.
3. Personal worksurface is adjustable, non-handed, and large enough to support digital and analog resources.
4. Base keeps backpacks and valuable personal belongings out of the aisle.
5. Flexible seat, without pneumatic adjustments to worry about, keeps students comfortable in a variety of postures.
6. Open seat design offers easy access, while arms serve as backpack hooks.
7. Comfort without upholstery means easy maintenance.
8. Steelcase warranty with elevated durability testing makes node an easy choice.